curated collections of intelligent materials for conscious consumers
SPECTACULAR SENSORY EXPLORATION ✨every item in this collection is selected and/or created with considerations of:
- Sight: light, color, opacity, texture, reflection
- Touch: smooth, silky, metallic, sandy, squishy
- Smell: fresh dried lavender flowers, rose petals, bergamot-infused dough, rich wood
- Sound: wood, steel, BPA-free plastic, steel, heavyweight cardboard and sand invite subtle auditory experiences
- Taste: culinary-grade lavender &/or rose
Eco-friendly: all packaging and materials are high quality and perfect for creative reuse together or apart. Box is useful for sand exploration tray if you don’t have one. I’ve used these objects/brands in my personal and professional collections for years and they remain perfect.
- Dough is made in small batches with natural ingredients (including biodegradable glitter).
- Play sand ( natural or eco-dyed)
- Mini-art books are handmade with love from papers in varying textures, weights and colors.
- Soy wax crayon rocks &/or crystals offer a soothing, creative sensory experience. (Color varies for each set)
- Variety of natural materials (stones, crystals, flowers) inspired by the Land of Enchantment
Intelligent materials are those that…
amuse, provoke, stimulate, challenge, charm, engage, seduce, connect, evoke emotion…do not impose a direction but pose questions and elicit hypotheses and the desire to experiment…invite questions, curiosity, and experimentation… involve a balance of simplicity and complexity…are evocative and facilitate discovery, exploration, and the creation of stories, metaphors and games…lead to a sense of wonder and excitement so that users are motivated to come back to them.
There are no reviews yet.